View in original language
- Sour Cream | 400 g
- Confectioner's Sugar | 120 g
- Unflavored Gelatin Sheet | 14 g
- Milk | 100 ml
- Vanilla Essence | 2 tablespoon
- ice water | to taste
- Strawberry | 250 g
- Confectioner's Sugar | 100 g
- Place the gelatin (leaf by leaf) in a bowl with little ice water and let it soak for 20 minutes.
In a saucepan, place the cream, milk and sugar and mix well to dissolve the sugar.
Bring the mixture to a low heat and add the vanilla.
When it boils, turn off the heat.
- Drain the gelatin and mix with the cream while still hot until dissolved.
Place in molds (grease with butter if you are going to unmold) or in bowls and take it to the fridge for 6 hours.
Place the chopped strawberry and sugar in a pan and heat over medium heat until it starts to boil. Remove then and let cool face put in Panna Cotta.
Like passion fruit it is the same process.
Did you like this recipe?