View in original language
- Fresh cream | 250 ml
- Unflavored Gelatin (powder) | 2 unit(s)
- Vanilla essence | 1 dessert spoon
- Sugar | 2 tablespoon
- In a pan, place the cream and sugar over low heat and mix until it boils.
- Turn off the heat and add the gelatin, mix vigorously to dilute it until there are no lumps left.
- Add the vanilla essence and mix
- Pour into a bowl or into glasses or ramekins to misinform
- Make a coulis or jam of your choice and pour on top when serving.
- Share and bon appetit!
Did you like this recipe?