View in original language
- Fresh cream | 250 ml
- warm milk | 50 ml
- Unflavored gelatin | 5 g
- Icing sugar | 60 g
- Vanilla | 3 ml
- Strawberry for syrup | 250 g
- Icing sugar for syrup | 100 g
- Lemon juice for syrup | 30 ml
- Put cold water in the gelatin, approximately 3 tablespoons and let it hydrate until the moment of use.
- In a pan, mix the cream, milk and sugar.
- Bring to a low boil and add the vanilla.
- When it boils, turn off the fire and put the gelatin in the cream while still hot, stir well until it dissolves.
- Place in aluminum molds greased with butter. If you are going to use silicone molds, you don't need to grease
- Place in the fridge for at least 6 hours to set.
- For the strawberry syrup, combine the sugar, strawberries and lemon juice in a pan. When it starts to boil, turn it off.
- Carefully remove the flan from the molds onto a plate, serve with the syrup. If you want, you can decorate with chopped strawberries.
Did you like this recipe?