Paçoca cake with paçoca brigadeiro
View in original language
- Eggs | 2 unit(s)
- Sugar | 1 cup
- Oil | 1/2 cup
- Wheat flour | 2 cup
- Whole milk | 1 cup
- Baking powder | 1 tablespoon
- Paçocas cork | 10 unit(s)
- Condensed milk | 1 can(s)
- Sour cream | 1 can(s)
- Margarine or butter | 1 tablespoon
- In a bowl, place the eggs, sugar, oil and mix well, add the wheat flour, the milk, always stirring, add the ground paçoquinhas, finally add the baking powder;
- Transfer the dough to a greased and infarinhada shape, take it to the oven for 30 minutes, do the toothpick test, if it comes out dry it is baked.
- For the topping, place the condensed milk, the cream, the butter and the paçocas in a pan, over low heat, stir until it thickens.
- When the cake is warm, unmold, put the icing and ground paçocas (amount to taste) to decorate.
Did you like this recipe?