View in original language
- Wheat flour2 cup
- Oil1/2 cup
- Egg3 unit(s)
- Sugar1 cup
- Paçoquinhas6 unit(s)
- Milk1 cup
- Yeast1 tablespoon
- Place the eggs, sugar, oil and milk in a blender and mix well.
- Add the wheat flour little by little
- Place in a bowl and mix the crumbled paçoquinhas and the yeast and mix well
- Put it in a greased shape with butter and wheat flour and leave it in the low oven for 45 minutes.
- If you want to make the topping, use 1 cream, 5 tablespoons of dulce de leche and crushed peanuts.