View in original language
- Wheat flour | 10 tablespoon
- Sugar | 4 tablespoon
- Baking powder | 1 tablespoon
- Oil | 1/2 cup
- Condensed milk | 1 can(s)
- Sour cream | 1 can(s)
- Paçoquinhas | 10 unit(s)
- Margarine | 1 tablespoon
- Eggs | 3 unit(s)
- Milk | 1 cup
- Milk | 1/2 cup
- Turn the oven to 240 degrees
Grease the mold with oil and wheat flour
- In a mixer, add the egg whites and beat for 5 minutes. book the gems
- Add the sugar, the yolks and mix everything until a homogeneous and yellow cream is formed.
- Then add the oil, milk, and add the wheat flour little by little.
- Mix well, add the rest of the wheat flour and 5 paçocas... Beat everything
- Then add the baking powder and mix into the dough.
- Pour the dough from the mixer in the form and put it to bake.
- Bake for about 30 minutes, it depends a lot from oven to oven.
- To know if the cake is ready, do the toothpick test, stick the toothpick in the cake, if the cake is ready the toothpick will come out clean!
- In a pan, add the butter, condensed milk and the remaining 5 pacocas.
- Mix all the ingredients very well, then turn on the fire at low temperature.
- Stir constantly, until the point of ungluing from the pan, count 3 minutes and turn off the fire.
- With the fire off, add the cream and mix well.
- Add the cream from the pan on top of the cake from warm to cold.
- As decoration, break 3 packets and place on top of the cake.
- Decoration is optional
Did you like this recipe?