Oreo ice cream pie
View in original language
- Oreo cookies35 unit(s)
- Melted butter100 g
- Dark chocolate bar3 unit(s)
- Sour cream1 can(s)
- Separate the filling from the cookies and set aside.
- Grind 30 cookies in a food processor or blender
- Mix the biscuit crumbs with the butter until smooth.
- Place the mixture on a baking sheet, on the base and sides, preferably with a false bottom.
- Spread the filling of the previously separated cookie on the base
- Melt the chocolate in a bain-marie or microwave.
- Mix the melted chocolate with the cream
- Place the formed ganache on the baking sheet.
- Put in the fridge for 2 hours
- Crush the remaining cookies with your hands and sprinkle on top to decorate.
- serve ice cream