Oreo ice cream
View in original language
- Condensed milk | 1 can(s)
- Sour cream | 1 can(s)
- Milk | 200 g
- Oreo Biscuit (36 gram pack) | 6 unit(s)
- Popsicle sticks | 6 unit(s)
- In a container mix the condensed milk, cream and milk, mix well with a whisk until you form a homogeneous cream.
- Take the cookie packets, without opening them, break them gently with your hands, then open one side completely and add the cream little by little, so that it reaches the bottom and fills the entire package.
- Place the toothpicks in the center of the packages.
In a container, leave all the packages standing up and take it to freeze.
- Note: to make it less sweet, I recommend using half a can of condensed milk!
Did you like this recipe?