View in original language
- Wheat flour | 1 cup
- Wheat flour | 1/2 cup
- Cold butter | 4 tablespoon
- Refined sugar | 4 tablespoon
- Zest of 1 orange | 1 unit(s)
- Orange juice | 4 tablespoon
- Mix all the ingredients (except the orange juice) squeezing the butter with your fingertips until it forms a moist crumb.
- Then add the orange juice little by little until the dough is homogeneous and smooth.
- Roll out the dough with a rolling pin, on top of a parchment paper, in the thickness of your preference and cut with cutters or in the shape you prefer.
- Transfer the cut cookies to a baking sheet lined with parchment paper with a small distance between them.
- Place the pan in the fridge for about 15 minutes. Then bake in a preheated oven until the edges are lightly golden.
- Wait for it to cool down to get crispy.
Did you like this recipe?