Orange Cake Verrine with Brigadeiro Filling
View in original language
- eggs04 unit(s)
- cup of cooking oil1 cup
- cups of sugar02 cup
- Orange juice04 unit(s)
- cups of wheat02 cup
- Spoon of yeast01 dessert spoon
- Brigadeiro Ingredients: Spoons of Cocoa Powder03 coffee spoon
- unsalted butter01 dessert spoon
- Box of whey-free cream01 unit(s)
- Condensed milk01 unit(s)
- How to prepare the dough: Add the eggs, sugar, cooking oil and the orange juice to the blender, mix well. Then pour the mixture into a container and add the wheat and the yeast, stir well until the dough is very homogeneous. the cake dough in an already greased shape and take it to bake in the oven preheated to 180 degrees. As soon as the cake is baked remove from the oven and let it cool.
- How to make Brigadeiro: In a pan, add the condensed milk, the cream, the butter and the cocoa powder. Stir well until it starts to form a spoon brigadeiro point (and a soft brigadeiro point). Remove the brigadeiro from the pan and pour it into a greased glass container and let it cool.
- Verrine Assembly: Cut pieces of the cake and place in the bottom of a glass cup, then add the brigadeiro on top, build layers of cake and brigadeiro inside the glass and finish sprinkling a little cocoa powder on top. Tip from Chef Vaneza Antunes: You can add a little orange jelly when assembling the verrine or sprinkle cocoa powder on top, it will further accentuate the Brigadeiro flavor.
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like
Palmyra orange cake