View in original language
- Wheat flour2 cup
- Orange2 unit(s)
- Sugar2 cup
- Oil1 cup
- Eggs2 unit(s)
- Baking powder1 tablespoon
- First, beat the oranges in the blender along with the eggs and the oil.
- Add the beaten part in a plastic refractory and add the flour and sugar, stir with whisk. Then add the yeast and continue stirring.
- Grease a 22x32 shape to put the dough and don't forget to leave the oven preheated 10 minutes before baking.
- Bake for approximately 40/45 minutes, heat at 250 degrees.