View in original language
- Orange4 unit(s)
- Wheat flour with yeast300 g
- Sugar200 g
- Eggs4 unit(s)
- Butter4 tablespoon
- Baking powder1 tablespoon
- First pass the oranges through the orange juicer.reserve the juice
- Place the eggs, butter and sugar in the mixer and beat until creamy.
- Then add the flour and orange juice little by little.
- Finally, add the yeast and mix a little more.
- Grease a shape with a hole in the middle with butter and wheat flour, put the dough
- Place in the oven for 30 minutes at medium temperature.