Nuts and chocolate cookies
View in original language
- Butter | 1 cup
- Salt | 1/2 coffee spoon
- Brown sugar | 1 cup
- Refined sugar | 1 cup
- Eggs | 2 unit(s)
- Chemical Yeast | 1 tablespoon
- Baking soda | 1/2 tablespoon
- Vanilla essence | 1 tablespoon
- Oat flakes | 3/2 cup
- Wheat flour | 2 cup
- Chopped walnuts | 2 cup
- Semi-sweet chocolate chips | 300 g
- Place the oats in a blender and blend until it forms a fine flour.
- In a mixer, place the butter and sugars until you create a voluminous cream.
- Turn on the oven to preheat to between 180 and 200 degrees
- In the cream made in the mixer, add the eggs and vanilla essence, and beat again.
- Mix all dry ingredients and mix well with your hands.
- Finally, add the nuts and chocolate so that they are evenly spread throughout the dough.
- Make balls of about 18 grams, and place on a baking sheet (preferably with parchment paper) with a distance of about 4 cm between the balls.
- Bake for about 15 minutes
- When removed from the oven, the cookies may be a little soft in the center, as they become dry when they cool down.
Did you like this recipe?