View in original language
- Claras. | 3 unit(s)
- Sugar. | 1/2 teaspoon
- Jar of Nutella. | 1 unit(s)
- Whey-free sour cream. | 1 unit(s)
- Unflavored Powdered Gelatin. | 1 unit(s)
- Coarse chopped chocolate. | 50 g
- Chocolate shavings to decorate. | to taste
- Beat the egg whites and gradually add the sugar until stiff.
In a container, place the Nutella, milk cream and chocolate powder, mix all these ingredients well.
Add the dissolved gelatin, the chopped chocolate and the snow whites.
Distribute in cups.
Take to the fridge.
When serving, decorate with chocolate shavings.
Did you like this recipe?