View in original language
- unsalted butter | 100 g
- Sugar | 1 cup
- Egg | 1 to taste
- spoon of vanilla essence | 1 to taste
- Wheat flour | 2 cup
- Baking powder | 1 tablespoon
- Chocolate chips (granulated type) | 1 cup
- Baking Paper | 1 to taste
- In a bowl place the butter, sugar, egg and vanilla essence.
- Beat in the mixer for 10 minutes until the whitish cream point.
- Turn off the mixer and add the wheat flour and baking powder, mix well. Add the chocolate chips and mix slowly. Prepare the board with the sheet of parchment paper.
- Use a teaspoon to measure the portions, make a ball and flatten it, place it on the board. Bake in an oven at 180 degrees for 20 minutes. Wait for it to cool and unmold. Store in decorated tins.
Did you like this recipe?