View in original language
- Powdered milk | 2 cup
- Condensed milk | 1 can(s)
- Maizena Biscuit | 1 unit(s)
- Milk | 300 ml
- In a pan, place the milk, condensed milk, and the milk in a nest, stir until it forms a thick cream.
- On a platter, sweeten the cream and a layer of cornstarch biscuit, alternating like this until you end up with the cream on top.
- Use grapes or strawberries to decorate and sprinkle powdered milk on top.
- Place in the fridge for at least 2 hours.
Did you like this recipe?