Nest milk pudding in rice cooker
View in original language
- Condensed milk | 1 can(s)
- Milk | 1 can(s)
- Eggs | 3 unit(s)
- Nest Milk | 3 tablespoon
- Blend all ingredients in a blender for about 5 minutes.
- Pour the beaten liquid into an already caramelized form. Reserve.
- Cover the form with aluminum foil. Place it inside the rice cooker with a little water and turn the pot on as usual.
- It takes between 15 and 29 minutes to be ready.
- After 10 minutes, carefully open the pan and take a look at the pudding consistency. Do the toothpick test.
- Make sure the pan does not run out of water.
- Once cool, just unmold.
Did you like this recipe?