nest milk popcorn
View in original language
- Popcorn Corn | 1 cup
- Oil | 1/2 cup
- Water | 1 cup
- Sugar | 1 cup
- Milk powder | 1 cup
- Place the oil, water, sugar and popcorn in a large pot and stir well (yes, all together).
- Stir over high heat until the popcorn starts to pop (may take about 15 minutes), be careful not to burn yourself when the popcorn pops.
- Lower the heat, close the pan and stir occasionally (by shaking the pan) until you hear the popcorn stop popping.
- As soon as the popcorn takes longer than 5 seconds to pop, turn off the heat.
- When your popcorn is ready, it will be "caramelized" and a little stuck together because of the syrup.
- Place the nest milk in a bowl and mix the popcorn with the nest milk well.
Did you like this recipe?