Nest Milk Brigadeiro
View in original language
- Condensed milk | 395 g
- Sour cream | 200 g
- Powdered nest milk | 5 tablespoon
- Margarine or butter | 1 tablespoon
- Nutella for garnish | to taste
- Place the ingredients in a pan and mix well before bringing to a boil.
- Over medium heat, stirring constantly until it starts to boil.
Then lower the heat and keep stirring so it doesn't burn.
- Stir until it starts to unglue from the bottom of the pan and becomes brigadeiro point.
- Transfer to a plate and place in the fridge for 1 hour to cool completely.
- Roll up and pass in powdered milk.
Decorate with Nutella to taste.
Did you like this recipe?