Nest milk brigadeiro 😉💛
View in original language
- Condensed milk | 395 g
- Milk powder | 4 tablespoon
- Margarine | 1 dessert spoon
- Powdered milk to roll the brigadiers | 2 tablespoon
In a pan, place the butter, condensed milk and gradually add the powdered milk to avoid lumps, stirring non-stop, until it unglued from the bottom of the pan.
- Place the brigadeiro dough on a plate and let it cool a little.
- Take another plate and put the powdered milk, to roll. Spread some butter on your hands so you can roll the brigadiers, with a spoon, taking small pieces of the dough and putting it in your hand.
- When finished rolling, pass in powdered milk and serve.
Did you like this recipe?