nest milk bonbon
View in original language
- Whole milk powder | 400 g
- Refined Xylitol | 2 tablespoon
- Water | to taste
- Semisweet or 70% chocolate | 300 g
- In a bowl add the powdered milk and xylitol, mix everything and add water little by little until it forms a homogeneous and malleable mass.
- Shape the balls and put them in the fridge or freezer.
- Melt the chocolate and dip each ball into the melted chocolate.
- Drain with the help of a fork and let it dry on a sheet of parchment paper.
Did you like this recipe?