View in original language
- Eggs | 4 unit(s)
- Nescau | 2 cup
- Flour | 1 cup
- Butter | 200 g
- Sugar | 1 cup
- Melt the butter for about 30 seconds in the microwave.
- After heating, in a container you will add the eggs along with the sugar, and mix well.
- After mixing, add the butter and nescau, and mix again.
- After mixing, add the flour and mix again.
- Then, in a 20×30 shape, pass the butter and the nescau in this shape.
- Put the brownie dough inside the shape, and then put it in the oven for about 25 minutes at 180°
- Then remove from the oven, and the brownie will be ready.
Did you like this recipe?