View in original language
- wheat flour | 2 cup
- sugar | 1 cup
- cocoa powder | 1 cup
- water | 1 cup
- egg | 3 unit(s)
- baking powder | 1 tablespoon
- dulce de leche | 1 cup
- milk | 1 cup
- strawberries | 5 unit(s)
- refined sugar | to taste
- butter or oil | 1 tablespoon
- In a bowl, beat the eggs with the sugar until creamy. Add the oil and beat again.
- Gradually add the sifted flour and cocoa to this cream, alternating with the water. Add the yeast last
- Place the dough in a round cake tin, previously greased and floured with cocoa powder. Bake in a preheated oven at 180°C for 40 minutes, or until it passes the toothpick test.
- Let the baked cake cool slightly, then unmold and open in half.
- Prepare the filling for the cake by taking a pan with the dulce de leche and milk to the fire. Keep stirring until you get a smoother cream and use to cover both halves of the baked cake.
- Assemble the naked cake by overlapping the cake layers as in the photo, trying to make it as straight as possible.
- Decorate the top with strawberries and sprinkle with a little icing sugar to enhance the color of the fruit.
Did you like this recipe?