Mousse in the pot (for sale)
View in original language
- Whole milk30 ml
- Condensed milk1 can(s)
- Sour cream4 can(s)
- 1 bag of passion fruit juice1 unit(s)
- Chopped chocolate or drops300 g
- Candy or granules to taste
- Put 30 ml of water in a container Add the sachet juice and mix well. Put the condensed milk and 2 boxes of cream. Mix well until very firm. The secret is in this part. It has to move well. If you want you can hit the blender
- Put the cream in individual pots and take it to the fridge.
- Melt the chocolate in a bain-marie or in the microwave, stopping every 30 seconds so it doesn't burn. Wait for it to cool down and put the two boxes of milk cream. Mix well
- Remove the jars from the fridge Place the ganache on top of the cream. Add the sprinkles and return to the fridge for at least 3 hours. Is ready!
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like
Super easy cheese bread