View in original language
- Sugar | 2 cup
- Wheat flour | 4 cup
- Milk | 1 cup
- Salt | 1 teaspoon
- Yeast | 2 tablespoon
- Eggs | 2 unit(s)
- Chocolate powder | 2 tablespoon
- Lemon zest | to taste
- Butter | 200 g
- Preheat the oven for 15 min at 180°C.
- Beat the butter with the sugar, the eggs and the lemon zest.
- Gradually add the milk, the sifted flour, and the yeast.
- Divide the dough and in two, in one of them, add the 2 two tablespoons of chocolate and mix well!
- With the form greased with butter and flour, go settlers a spoonful of white mass, another of chocolate mass, until finished.
Bake for 35 minutes, depending on the power of the oven!
- If you prefer, you can add cover.
Mine I put brigadier topping!
- Serve with your favorite drink!
Did you like this recipe?