View in original language
- Butter/Margarine | 1 cup
- Sugar | 2 cup
- Flour | 3 cup
- Eggs | 4 unit(s)
- Milk | 1 cup
- Yeast | to taste
- Chocolate powder | to taste
- Recipe 1234 to remember the ingredients =)
- Separate the yolks and whites, beat the egg whites and set aside.
Put the yolks together with the butter and sugar and beat in the mixer.
- Add the flour and baking powder, mix adding the milk then place the egg whites.
- Put half of the dough in the greased shape and beat the other half adding the chocolate powder.
Pour the rest of the dough, making holes with a fork so that it is mixed.
- Put it in the oven <3
Did you like this recipe?