View in original language
- Can of condensed milk | 1 can(s)
- Milk can | 1 can(s)
- Whole Egg | 3 unit(s)
- Sugar | 1 cup
- Water | 1/2 cup
- First, beat the eggs well in the blender.
- Add condensed milk and milk, and beat again.
- Melt the sugar in the pan until it turns brown, add the water and let it thicken.
- Place in a round shape and pour the pudding dough on top.
- Bake in a medium oven for 45 minutes, with the round roast inside a larger one with water.
- Poke a fork to see if it's cooked through.
- Let cool and unmold.
- Tip: for the syrup of your condensed milk pudding to work, always stick to the proportion of half a measure of water to a measure of sugar.
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like
Pudding 4 milks