Milk pudding in the glass
View in original language
- Sugar | 2 cup
- Water | 1 cup
- Chocolate powder | 2 tablespoon
- Whole milk | 500 ml
- Condensed milk | 1 can(s)
- Sour cream | 1 can(s)
- Milk powder | 400 ml
- Colorless, unflavored gelatin powder | 2 unit(s)
- Make a syrup with the sugar, water and chocolate powder and set aside.
- The blender beats the whole milk, condensed milk, cream and powdered milk.
- Now add the dehydrated gelatin according to the manufacturer's instructions and beat together
- Now put in the disposable cups a layer of the syrup that is reserved and complete with this mixture
- Take it to the fridge for at least 2 hours, after ice cream unmold damage a bite in the cup
- Great option even to sell looks like that expensive supermarket
Did you like this recipe?