milk jam popsicle
In a partnership with@delirec
View in original language
- Fresh cream | 300 ml
- Dulce de leche | 200 g
- Semisweet Chocolate | 250 g
- Coconut oil | 1 dessert spoon
- In a mixer, add the chilled fresh cream with the dulce de leche and beat until it becomes aerated and doubles in volume.
- Place in own silicone popsicle molds and place in the freezer for at least 2 hours.
- Melt the chocolate and add it to the coconut oil.
- Develop the popsicles and bathe in chocolate.
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like
Condensed milk and chocolate popsicle
dulce de leche mousse
Homemade Magnum Popsicle
Dulce de Leche Mousse