Microwave Carrot Cake
In a partnership with@delirec
View in original language
- Egg | 1 unit(s)
- Carrot | 1/2 unit(s)
- Oat flour | 2 tablespoon
- Brown Sugar | 1 tablespoon
- Chemical Yeast | 1 teaspoon
- In a blender, beat the egg, carrot, oatmeal and brown sugar;
- Add the yeast and stir with a spatula;
- Place in a mug, or greased porcelain forminha, and take it to the microwave for approximately 1 minute.
- Topping preparation method:
1 tablespoon of powdered milk
1 tablespoon of brown sugar
1/2 tablespoon 100% cocoa powder
Dissolve in water over low heat until creamy.
- Note: You can bake this cupcake in the airfryer, at 180 degrees for approximately 15 minutes.
Did you like this recipe?