mexican diet cake
View in original language
- Eggs | 4 unit(s)
- Sweetener for oven and stove | 1 cup
- Oil | 3/4 cup
- Skimmed yogurt | 200 ml
- Wheat flour | 3 cup
- Baking powder | 1 tablespoon
- Put the eggs, sweetener, oil, yogurt in the blender, beat all these ingredients until a very homogeneous mass.
- Transfer this dough to a bowl and add the sifted wheat flour and sifted yeast and stir well.
- Unite the shape and put the dough and put the cake in the oven, preheated to 180° this cake bakes very fast, 30 minutes, always good to be attentive.
Did you like this recipe?