Maria Mole Pudding Delicious!
View in original language
- sour cream | 1 can(s)
- condensed milk | 1 can(s)
- box of coconut maria mole | 1 unit(s)
- measure of milk can | 1 ml
- Blend the cream and condensed milk in a blender.
- Dissolve the maria mole powder in a glass of boiling water
- Add all the ingredients to the blender and blend for another 5 minutes.
4- Pour into a pudding mold or a refractory
- Place in the freezer for 3 hours and serve.
- Optional tip: if you want to make a caramel sauce and as soon as you put it on the platter, put it on top and sprinkle grated coconut.
Did you like this recipe?