View in original language
- Wheat flour | 2 cup
- plant milk | 300 ml
- Oil | 40 ml
- Sugar | 1 cup
- Chocolate powder | 3 tablespoon
- Corn starch | 1 dessert spoon
- Baking powder | 1 tablespoon
- Vinegar | 1 coffee spoon
- Pre heat the oven to 180°
- Grease a 20 cm diameter, round shape with a bottom in the middle with oil and flour.
- Mix the flour, sugar and starch.
- Add oil and milk
- Mix everything and lastly add the yeast and vinegar.
- Separate some of the dough and add the chocolate.
- Place the white mass in the mold and then add the chocolate mass.
- Bake for 40 minutes
- Then test with a toothpick or fork.
- Remove from the oven and wait to cool before unmolding.
- Is ready. Now just taste the cake
Did you like this recipe?