Manu's S'mores Pie
View in original language
Butter or margarine
1. Grind the cornstarch biscuit in the processor until it forms a crumb;
2. Melt the butter or margarine and add to the crushed biscuit, until the consistency resembles "wet sand";
3. Forre a form with a removable background with this farofa and press it well, as this will be the base of the pie. Bake in the oven or air fryer until golden. This process is very fast and deserves attention, so that the dough does not burn. Reserve.
1. Melt the chocolate in the microwave every 30 seconds, taking care not to burn it;
2. Add the cream and stir until you obtain a homogeneous cream that is not too liquid.
1. Pour the ganache over the base of the pie and cover it with the marshmallows (choose those suitable for barbecue);
2. Take it to the oven or air fryer so that the marshmallows are golden and soft inside;
3. Then serve while still warm.
Note: The yield of this recipe was in a small form (17cm), which fit in the air fryer.
Did you like this recipe?