Mango Jam with Passion Fruit
View in original language
- Ripe mango pulp | 1 kg
- Apples without skin and seeds | 3 unit(s)
- Passion Fruit | 1 unit(s)
- Lemon (juice) | 1 unit(s)
- Wash, peel the mangoes and apples and cut into cubes
- Place the mango and apple in a blender and blend until creamy.
- In a pan over high heat, place the mango and the beaten apple, the lemon juice and the passion fruit, stirring for 30 minutes until cooked and thickened.
- Place in a still hot refractory
- Let it cool down and take it to the fridge for 30 minutes and you can serve.
Did you like this recipe?