View in original language
- Wheat flour | 40 g
- Butter | 40 g
- Sugar | 40 g
- Pistachio or crushed almonds | 40 g
- Ripe mango | 2 unit(s)
- Lemon (juice and zest) | 1 unit(s)
- Refined sugar | 40 g
- White chocolate | 200 g
- Fresh cream | 160 g
- Salt -1 pinch | 1 to taste
- Start with Crumble. Mix all ingredients slowly. The point is a coarse crumb. Leave in the fridge for 30 minutes. Arrange the “farofa” on a tray lined with parchment paper. Bake in a preheated oven for 15 minutes at 170 degrees. Time may vary depending on your oven. Be careful not to burn. It should have a golden hue. Book until you finish the other steps
- Let's prepare the stuffing. Wash, peel and cut the mangoes into small cubes. Place in a bowl with the lemon juice, zest and sugar. Taste to feel the acidity, if necessary add a little more sugar or increase the amount of mangoes. It's important to have balance.
- Distribute the mixture in glasses or in a container of preference. Note: better to be made of glass to show the layers. Reserve keeping refrigerated.
- Next step cream preparation . Make a ganache by chopping the chocolate and inserting it into the hot cream. Mix until the chocolate is evenly melted.
- Distribute the cream over the cups with the sleeves, place the Crumble and decorate according to your preference. Serve immediately.
- Note: it is important to add the Crumble only when serving so that it remains crispy.
- Tip 1: it can be prepared the day before and leave the glasses already assembled with the sleeve and cream leaving only the Crumble to be inserted at the time of serving.
- Tip 2: to get a better performance in the preparation, separate all the ingredients before.
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like