View in original language
- Wheat flour | 11/2 cup
- Sugar | 1/2 cup
- Butter | 1/2 cup
- Gems | 2 unit(s)
- Condensed milk | 800 g
- Lemon juice | 300 ml
- Sour cream | 600 g
- Mix the ingredients with your fingertips until you get a crumb.
- Put the farofa in a plastic bag and leave it in the fridge for 20 minutes.
- Shape the dough into the molds and pierce the bottom with a fork.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until golden.
- Mix condensed milk, lemon juice and cream. Leave in the fridge for 20 minutes, then fill the tartlets with the mouse.
- Garnish with lemon zest and sliced lemon.
Did you like this recipe?