Lemon sensation pie
View in original language
- Chocolate chip cookie without filling | 1 can(s)
- unsalted butter | 100 g
- Lemon ice cream | 1 unit(s)
- condensed milk | 1 can(s)
- Sour cream | 1 can(s)
- Hot water | 250 ml
- Whisk the cookies in a food processor until they become a fine crumb.
- Add the melted butter, and beat some more.
- Dissolve the gelatin in the hot water, and let it cool.
- Place the condensed milk, cream and gelatin in a blender. Hit it well.
- Put the cookie dough in a form.
- Pour the filling and leave it in the fridge for approximately 4 hours.
Did you like this recipe?