Lemon pie 🍋
View in original language
- Cornstarch Biscuit200 g
- Margarine150 g
- Condensed milk1 can(s)
- Sour cream1 can(s)
- juice of 4 lemons200 g
- Lemon zest2 unit(s)
- Egg whites3 unit(s)
- Sugar3 tablespoon
- lemon zest for garnish2 unit(s)
- Grind the cornstarch biscuit in a blender. Add the margarine and beat a little more and pour the dough into a removable background form.
- With your hands, spread the crushed cookies on the bottom and sides of the form. Bake in a preheated oven (180°C) for about 10 minutes.
- Blend all the ingredients in the blender (except the lemon zest) until you have a smooth and firm cream. Fill the dough and take it to the fridge for about 30 minutes.
- Beat the egg whites and add the sugar. Mix until you reach a sigh point and take it to the oven until golden.
- Unmold the pie (without removing the false bottom), put the frosting and add the lemon zest.