Lemon Pie with Cookie Dough Maisena
View in original language
- Maizena Biscuit | 400 g
- Butter | 6 tablespoon
- Sour cream | 200 ml
- Condensed milk | 1 can(s)
- Lemon juice | 1/2 cup
- With the help of a processor or blender until it turns into a flour, and book.
- Melt the butter, and add to the crushed cookies until it becomes homogeneous.
- Pour into a form with removable bottom and cover to the edge with the dough. Squeeze the dough well until uniform.
- Bake in the oven for 15 minutes or until golden.
- In a blender, beat the lemon juice, cream and condensed milk until smooth.
- Pour the mixture over the cold dough and put it in the fridge.
- If you prefer, add lemon zest to decorate.
Did you like this recipe?