View in original language
- Maizena Biscuit (individual pack)2 unit(s)
- Butter to taste
- Chocolate bar3 unit(s)
- Sour cream2 can(s)
- Condensed milk1 can(s)
- Lemon juice200 ml
- Unflavored gelatin1/2 unit(s)
- Grind the cookies in a food processor or blender.
- Melt the butter in the microwave
- Mix the biscuit and butter until it forms a wet crumb that can be combined.
- Pour into the mold and fill the bottom and sides, squeezing to form the base
- Bake in the oven for 10 minutes
- Melt the chocolate bars in a bain-marie or in the microwave.
- Add 1 Tablespoon of Butter
- Add 1 box of sour cream and mix
- Place in the form with the biscuit base and take it to the freezer for 20 minutes.
- In the blender place the cream, condensed milk, lemon juice and dissolved gelatin and blend
- Pour into the mold and place in the freezer for 20 minutes or more.
- Garnish with lemon zest