View in original language
- Cornstarch wafer package | 1 unit(s)
- Melted butter | 120 ml
- Colorless gelatin | 1 unit(s)
- Water | 5 tablespoon
- Sour cream | 1 can(s)
- Condensed milk | 1 can(s)
- Lemon juice | 150 ml
- Lemon zest | to taste
- Crush the cookies, place in a bowl and add the butter, mix.
- Place in a mold with a removable base, set aside.
- In a pan, place the water and the colorless gelatin, turn on the fire, let it cook for 3 minutes, remove from the heat.
- In a bowl place the condensed milk, cream, lemon juice, lemon zest and add the gelatin, mix well.
- Place the lemon cream on top of the cookie dough, and sprinkle the lemon zest on top.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Is ready.
Did you like this recipe?