View in original language
- Maizena Biscuit (package) | 2 unit(s)
- Butter or margarine | 4 tablespoon
- Condensed milk | 2 unit(s)
- Sour cream | 2 unit(s)
- Pure lemon juice (strained) | 200 ml
- Whipped cream (for garnish) | 200 ml
- Lemon (for garnish) | to taste
- Grind the cookies in a blender and pass through a sieve to make a fine crumb.
- Add the cookie crumbs with the butter and press with your hands until the crumbs are moist.
- Put the farofa in the bottom of a round shape with removable bottom until it fills the entire bottom, whatever is left goes up the sides.
- Place the pan in a preheated oven at 180 degrees and bake for 15 minutes and set aside.
- In the blender, beat the condensed milk, cream and lemon juice.
- Place the cream on top of the cookie base and refrigerate for at least 3 hours.
- Garnish with whipped cream, lemon zest and lemon wedges.
Did you like this recipe?