View in original language
- Cornstarch Biscuit Pack (Piraque) | 1 unit(s)
- Condensed milk (girl) | 1 can(s)
- Sour cream | 1 unit(s)
- Juice Powder (Lemon Flavor) | 1 unit(s)
- Cecilian lime | 1 unit(s)
- Margarine | 4 tablespoon
- Blend the cornstarch biscuit in a blender until it reaches a floury consistency.
- Then add 4 tablespoons of margarine and mix until you get a dough and line the pan.
- Place in the oven for 10 minutes and let cool.
- In the blender, beat the cream, condensed milk and the juice if you want you can add the lemon juice too.
- Pour the mousse into the dough, spread it out well
- Grate the lemon zest on top and put it in the fridge. Ready enjoy this delight 😉
Did you like this recipe?