Lemon mousse with biscuit crumbs
View in original language
- Lemon Juice | 2 unit(s)
- box of condensed milk | 1 can(s)
- Sour cream | 2 can(s)
- Cornstarch Biscuit Pack | 2 to taste
- Add in the blender Condensed milk and cream
- Start beating and with the blender still on, slowly add the lemon juice.
- When the liquid consistency starts to get creamy, you don't need to add the lemon juice anymore because it will be ready
- for the farofinha
- Take the 2 packages of cornstarch biscuits and grind them in a blender or food processor until they turn into crumbs.
- In a refractory place a layer of farofa and then add the mousse and this is how it goes
- To decorate use lemon zest or two slices of sliced lemons.
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like
quick lemon mousse