lemon ice cream pie
View in original language
- Cornstarch or Milk Biscuit (package) | 2 unit(s)
- Butter | 4 tablespoon
- 2 boxes of condensed milk | 2 can(s)
- 2 boxes of sour cream | 2 can(s)
- 5 lemons | 5 unit(s)
- Unflavored gelatin | 1 unit(s)
- For the dough, we will crush the whole cookie with the help of the processor, or break it with our hands. (The processor makes it a lot easier).
- Melt the butter in a container (in the microwave) and add to the crushed biscuit.
- Start modeling the dough made with the cookie, on a baking sheet (preferably with a removable bottom). Bake at 180° for about 10 minutes. (Depends on the power of your oven. Watch it so it doesn't burn).
- Beat in the blender a box of condensed milk + a box of cream + lemon juice (squeeze before and strain). Beat well until it becomes a homogeneous mousse.
- Add the unflavored gelatin sachet and beat some more. Reserve. Leave it in the fridge for now.
- Now let's make the middle part of our pie, which is nothing more than a white brigadeiro. In a pan, place the remaining condensed milk and cream, a spoon of butter and cook until it comes off the pan. Place in the pre-baked biscuit dough. And put it in the fridge for about 20 minutes.
- Remove from the fridge and add the lemon mousse. Garnish with lemon slices, and let cool.
- Serve ice cream! It looks wonderful!
Did you like this recipe?