View in original language
- Condensed milk | 400 g
- Sour cream | 400 g
- Lemon juice | 100 ml
- Maizena Biscuit | 200 g
- Milk | 20 ml
- Lemon zest | 20 g
- Beat the condensed milk and the cream in the blender until the mass is homogeneous.
- Add 100 ml of lemon juice and hit the blender again (reserve this cream at room temperature)
- Dip the cornstarch cookies in milk and line them up in a glass dish. Cover with 1/3 of the cream we made in the blender.
- Repeat the previous step two more times for the dessert to have three layers of filling and biscuit.
- Add lemon zest (it can be Sicilian too) to finish off the dessert.
- Place the dish in the fridge for two hours.
Did you like this recipe?