Lemon Cake with Nest Milk Icing
View in original language
- Eggs (Snow White) | 2 unit(s)
- Sugar | 1 cup
- Sugar | 1/2 cup
- Butter or margarine | 3 tablespoon
- Milk | 1 cup
- Yeast | 2 tablespoon
- Condensed milk | 1 unit(s)
- Sour cream | 1 unit(s)
- Butter | 1 tablespoon
- Powdered milk | 1 cup
- Start by separating the yolk from Clara. Beat the egg white and add the sugar and margarine mix well.
In a bowl, place the wheat flour and add the Clara, gradually add the milk and the lemon juice, add the yeast and mix well.
Place the dough on a greased tray and bake for 30 to 35 minutes.
- Mix condensed milk, cream or milk, butter and powdered milk over low heat until it becomes a syrup.
If you prefer, sprinkle powdered milk on top of the cake.
Did you like this recipe?