View in original language
- Eggs4 unit(s)
- Milk1 cup
- Soybean oil1/2 cup
- Sugar2 cup
- Lemon flavored gelatin1 unit(s)
- Wheat flour2 cup
- Baking Powder1 tablespoon
- In a blender, beat the eggs, milk, oil, sugar and gelatin for 3 minutes.
- Add the wheat flour and beat again for another 3 minutes.
- Add the baking powder and pulse lightly, just to mix it into the dough.
- Preheat the oven while making the dough.
- Grease the shape with butter, add the dough and bake for approximately 35 minutes in a medium oven (180 degrees). When ready, unmold! You can check if it's ready by inserting a knife or toothpick, if it comes out clean, you can remove it from the oven.
- To the roof: Mix 1 can of condensed milk with the juice of 2 lemons, pass over the unmolded cake and decorate with lemon zest.
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like