View in original language
- Eggs | 3 unit(s)
- Oil | 1/2 cup
- 1 and 1/2 cup of sugar | 1 cup
- Lemon flavored gelatin | 1 unit(s)
- 1 and 1/2 cup all-purpose flour | 1 cup
- Yeast | 1 coffee spoon
- Lemon | 2 unit(s)
- Condensed milk | 1 unit(s)
- Lemon zest | to taste
- 👉🏻 Pasta: in the mixer, beat the three eggs well; add half a cup of oil; the sugar; the packet of lemon-flavored gelatin; the wheat flour and beat well. Finally, add 1 tablespoon of yeast and mix. Pour the dough into a round shape with a hole in the middle, greased and bake in a medium oven for approximately 40 minutes.
- 👉🏻 Coverage: mix the juice of two lemons and condensed milk well; put in the fridge and set aside. Once the cake is ready, unmold it and cover it with the icing. Decorate with lemon zest.
Did you like this recipe?